Brand new premises (500m from our old location). Padlangs now has a water splash pad, giant garden chess set, play area for children with a bike track, outside shower for cyclists, and a stunning view of the Gamtoos Valley!
VENUE | CAKES | PHOTOGRAPY | GUEST HOUSE
Country Weddings is the brainchild of Heidi (owner of Padlangs Restaurant, as well as Die Grand Wedding & Function venue), Danika (owner of Twee Waters Guestfarm & is passionate about baking) and Anneli (owner of Anneli Young Photography).
Twee Waters Guest Farm is situated on a working citrus farm in the Kwagga region, on the outskirts of Patensie. Patensie is located in the Gamtoos Valley, adjacent to the Baviaanskloof Mega Reserve. A mere hour’s drive from Port Elizabeth, 45 minutes from St Francis Bay, and half an hour from Jeffreys Bay, this Eastern Cape jewel should be experienced at least once in your lifetime!
- Main House (first 6 guests): R370 pp | More than 6: R200 pp/additional
- Suite 1: R800 per night
- Luxury Suite: R1000 per night
- Minimum rate per night: R1000 - please contact us for quotation | **Discount applies for longer stays (3 days or more)**
CAN ACCOMODATE 12:
- Main bedroom – King / Twin
- Second bedroom - Twin
- Third bedroom - Double
- Lounge - Double sleeper couch
- Suite 1 - Queen
- Luxury Suite - Queen
- 50% deposit payable to secure booking | Balance due in full prior to arrival | Cancellation conditions apply: 7 days or less prior to arrival forfeits full deposit paid
- No animals allowed | No laundry facilities onsite | A No Smoking policy applies in the house | No credit card facilities | No WiFi...talk to each other :)